Sneak peak at horse health questions any 4-H'er can answer
January 02, 2016
These 10 horse health questions come from the Colorado 4-H Horse Project Manual. The one about horses drinking water even beginner 4-H'ers can answer, because hey, no water equals one sick or dead horse. Answer all 10 of these with the right answer, and you earn the coveted All Star 10 badge at our sister site, Mane-U! Answer 20 horse health questions correctly, and get the Mane-U horse health badge! Share badges online with friends (and people you really want to impress).
- Which is a nutrient important to horses?
- How much water does a horse drink daily?
- How long is the horse's small intestine?
- What is one function of the horse's mouth?
- How can sharp points on horse teeth be fixed?
- What is the pipeline from the mouth to the stomach?
- A choking horse requires what?
- A choking horse will not what?
- The cecum, large colon, small colon and rectum make up what of the horse?
- What do horses require in their diet for the gut to function?